Tuesday, January 20, 2009

pixel portraits



Today Booooooom! Inspired me to haul out not only two of my all-time favorite movies, but also to look at them in a new light through use of my trusty Canon. This project challenges designers, photographers- what have you- to take portrait shots of movies ' in all their pixelated glory' for others to try and guess. The top picture was my submission, the other two didn't make the cut ...any guesses on the movies? I challenge you to try it 





Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trainspotting and Natural Born Killers, Mickey's maniacal grin is imprinted in my brain forever. As for Trainspotting, well suffice to say after watching the bathroom scene no one will ever forget that movie.

You do have a wonderful taste for the psychopathic and the depraved ;)

January 27, 2009 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger the whole half said...

there has been rather a trend lately, hasn't there?

January 28, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home