Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Company of People








. Dallas Clayton

.

. Orderly

.

. Just after the sun burned out 

. and all who were left 

. realized this was "it" 

. things finally got back to normal 

. sleeping in the grass 

. eating with your hands 

. killing your enemies 

. and sex at all hours for no damn good reason 

. right out in the open.


Today I leave you with a rather interesting poem, which I came across on the marvelous website

that is The Company of People.

I am yet to decide what exactly this website is, but the best way I cold describe it is a surreal

collection of raw, yet somehow poetic photographs, drawings and well, poetry. It hosts a very

impressive collective of artists, and I can guarantee it as an excellent way to pass an afternoon,

evening, and possibly night. Get inspired




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home